IQ | Atlanta is seeking an experienced Content Strategist for immediate hire.
What a content strategist does at IQ
Content strategists are part of the Strategy team, which includes digital strategy, social media strategy, content strategy, user experience, interaction design, usability research, and more. With help from the other disciplines (Creative, Technology, Account, Project Management), the Strategy team uses research to set the direction for projects and help clients create experiences that best represent their brand and business goals.
Specifically, content strategists focus on the organization, planning, creation, and governance of content. They are tasked with developing and communicating a content strategy for digital projects of varying size.
Content strategists perform the following activities:
· Participate in discovery tasks such as stakeholder interviews, user-research activities, competitor analysis, content audits, and more.
· Facilitate content workshops with client (as needed) to review existing content and gather new content requirements.
· Provide content strategy input into strategy briefs, channel strategy plans, and other strategy documents.
· Create content strategy deliverables such as content matrices, content audits, editorial calendars, image matrices, etc.
· Present content strategy work internally and to clients.
· Work closely with other disciplines (UX, Creative, Technology) to ensure that content strategy requirements are being considered and implemented when creating style guides, voice and tone guidelines, naming conventions, copy, etc.
· Provide input into choosing a CMS for a project.
· Educate others (clients or coworkers) about content strategy as needed.
The person we’re looking for
You live and breathe content. You believe that content is experience and experience is content. You know that content is hard, but it’s worth the effort. You’re not afraid to tackle massive content messes (sometimes known as websites) and wrangle them from chaotic to delightful.
You can bring the following skills and experience to IQ:
· 5 years experience as a content strategist.
· Experience working with large-scale websites and multi-channel content strategies.
· Knowledge of major content management systems and the differences among them.
· Ability to explain to others the reasoning behind your strategic decisions.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in a content-strategy-related field.
· Content strategy experience with mobile projects, including apps and responsive web design.
Send resumes to email@example.com for consideration. No phone calls please!